通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼snow once connected  erowgmt 13/12/23(月) 16:00

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : snow once connected
 ■名前 : erowgmt <pcwvcio@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/12/23(月) 16:00
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hum, this matter can't calculate so!"The spirit hums a , the great white crane true person twisted a body to leave any Ye true person's office.

Who all want to search this superior, but regret of BE, that ground fire adopted a deceitful figure, looks harmony sound while carrying on to train to the war, who don't know that he is actually among the association as well of which.And he at and opponent to war of, usually all is a speech not hair, regardless opponent how seduce Be not willing to talk, knows to come up and then open a dozen and fired away and then starts maltreating opponent 窶ヲ窶ヲ

Hold up so in a short while time, the person of one big cluster of soldier's shape hurtled into in the store, the gold was small to open dark sigh 1, know oneself this bottom unable to leave.A military officer ran to come over and in fearly towarded that young man Gong body to salute a way:"Do not know that the his highness is here, we 窶ヲ窶ヲ is really delinquent in duty 窶ヲ窶ヲ"

" So?"The gold is small to open Leng for a while, way:"Is other?"

Be dressed in short sleeve Shan and sandy beach trousers, the Du flies to walk on the avenue of YG in the MD capital city previous is not attractive either.Be located in a tropical zone here, even if have already got into December, but the weather still keeps seeming to be stuffy heat.

The next morning I told Sir Henry what I had seen.

"Is so!"Making again is understand to is a to cognize more misty place in times before, the Du flew to just happily shout a , feel that the pubic region worked properly to blaze back.

Early in the morning on the second day, company's brigade is again like usually similar set out, however they don't discover, after death many don't please from come of guest.

Time leads very quickly, in the birthday that in a couple of days is a girl, the girl has never spoken of to the boy, but the boy has already known 窶ヲ

This world noon finishes strolling the last tourist spot, the Du flies some rear seats that silently sit on the car up."How, small Du?How do I see your fascination not high?"Of elder brother old Lee for make moves generous Du to fly to still pretty have good will and see the Du flying some tediousnesses and asking for the concern ground after the view through the mirror.

Tang whom that diva lines up is widely and rather absorbing ink, I carelessly and fiercely depend for a while, that inkstand then fell flop from the book heap, splashed the white son Hui whole body.
 facebook.com
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 957873