━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼dr dre beats white  micaleitj 13/12/12(木) 11:01

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : dr dre beats white
 ■名前 : micaleitj <ghshetjmfe@hotmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/12/12(木) 11:01
 ■Web : http://www.cheapbeatsdailydeal.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These came sealed in a package like they were brand new. I bought them for my daughter for her birthday. Thank you! lesamisdefansolo I was ecstatic when i bought the Dre headphones, After quite a long time it was finally shipped to my house directly.I opened it up with high expectations due to the hype surrounding it, i mean come on its DRE BEATS HEADPHONE..!!! lolz.. But when i used it and saw its manufacture, quality of sound and everything it was mind blowing..!!! it was the best headphone thus far..!! and worth every single cent. :) lesamisdefansolo I visited several web pages but the audio feature for audio songs current at this website is genuinely marvelous. beats deals The Beats By Dr. Dre Pros (white) are amazing and they sound great. They are built like a tank. The only complaint is that the headphones are on the heavy side and get uncomfortable after about 3-4 hours of constant use, but other wise it is tolerable when listening to awesome sound that comes out of these great headphones. This product would be great for professional DJ's or just the everyday music lovers! beats christmas sale
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 932347