━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼limited edition bea  luisanqef 13/12/6(金) 23:02

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : limited edition bea
 ■名前 : luisanqef <lnyutjmfe@hotmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/12/6(金) 23:02
 ■Web : http://www.cheapbeatsdailydeal.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I purchased these for my grandson. He loves them! He said it was his best Christmas gift. I believe him. New Beats Studio In comparison to more audiophile-approved headphones such as the Audio Technica M50s, the Beats are fun. The Audio Technica headphones I have definitely provide better mid-range, the bass is nice and low, and the music sounds very clear (i.e. I can decipher different instruments in the background, etc). However, sometimes I just love listening to my Beats because they provide good audio quality and yet have a little extra bass to make the music really bump. I'm not using them for any professional purpose, nor am I expecting absolute clarity with them. I use them mostly when walking around campus, in the library, or when I'm studying at a coffee shop, which can have a loud environment. For that, they are great headphones, and the isolation is surprisingly good. I can barely hear a thing around me when I have them on, even when the music is low. One problem I do notice though is that the headphones will leak if the volume is turned up too high. I usually have my iPod set at about 50% or less, and they don't leak at that volume, but around 75% or more, people around me can start to hear the music. beats black friday Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after browsing through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently! unitedchurchofmonmouth I went to the large cone shaped one and presto amazing sound. They come with 5 different set so try them all out and pick the best one that fits you. I like to listen to music on a very loud setting (which is not very good for me) but with the Beats I only have to have the music at 40% to 50% instead of 100% on all other headphones. The design of these things are awesome especially the no-kink cables...I have never had them tangle on me and I use them for 5-6 hours 6-7 days a week. The end plug works well also...it is set a 90 degree angle to lessen the chance of it ripping out....this feature works well with my iPod touch and iphone. sparkle beats sale
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 921268