▼MilesGershon.Com vs  Steentcax 09/9/10(木) 8:14

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : MilesGershon.Com vs
 ■名前 : Steentcax
 ■日付 : 09/9/10(木) 8:14
 ■Web : http://www.milesgershon.com/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Hey Folks
I Just moved to my SWEET open-space apartment overlooking the East River. Instead of going to Ikea or wal mart and beginning to haul and (even worse) begin to put together one of these crazy things, I found my Entertainment Center on MilesGershon.com, these guys emailed me pictures of my entertainment center in all different angles, (which for me was important, because I wanted to know how the inside of the Wall Unit would look like. Anyways: I make the order and (finally) as promised 10 days later, my unit arrives, the guys put it together, and then ask me to sign off on the installation, then they take out the boxes and made sure the area was clean. I thought customer service was dead in the age of the internet. Hats off to these guys. I urge you all to put out a good word on folks that actually provide some level of good service these days. I'm happy to write a POSITIVE review for a change!

Cheers

Rob
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 84745