通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Gossip, Manipulatin  jecycjtrry 13/10/8(火) 18:53

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Gossip, Manipulatin
 ■名前 : jecycjtrry <karenezts@hotmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/10/8(火) 18:53
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   view homepage REPORTER LUISA SACCOTELLI: The Australian fashion industry is a fickle business. There are only about 5,500 textile and clothing manufacturers left now.. view homepage In the last five years 2,400 small operators went to the wall and of those who do remain, most do the design work here but get their goods manufactured offshore. This week, one textile designer faces the dilemma of whether to join the exodus... mulberry bags outlet.

more info NICOLA CERINI, DESIGNER: I really love being my own boss and being able to come in and out when I please. When I'm riding my bike into the studio I often see a bag and in the beginning I was so excited about it and it was like you know, job satisfaction... mulberry bags NICOLA CERINI: In the middle of the night one night, I was trying to think of a product that I could make a living out of if I was going to continue doing my production work. I just suddenly woke up at about 2 o'clock in the morning and thought that I could put clear plastic over my printed fabric, make it into a bag... cheap mulberry bags.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 837375