━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼what are the other  ipadhrdxxz 13/8/30(金) 20:25

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : what are the other
 ■名前 : ipadhrdxxz <dvdtoipad5fans@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/8/30(金) 20:25
 ■Web : http://www.swf-to-video.com/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   i'm trying to burn .dvd to ipad playable on a dvd player and video and audio are beyond sync, any suggestions. i have tried everything i'm able to think about. i have changed the software, updated software program, everything. when i have fun playing the .ipad on my own computer it sounds and looks fine. it is just as i burn it. by the way i'm a mac user.. im not familiar with mac however i did have that problem and easily reduced the burn speed to 2x. i always burn convert dvd to audio with total video2dvd , very state of the art, develop home dvd playerstep 1 click new project, add video clips,step 2 click 2. menu, view dvd menu,action 3 click 3. output, click convert & burn output.you can download quite sure industry leadingeffectmatrixtotal_video_orgooglesearchq=video2dvdfeatures1. easy convert ipad or another popular video formats(like youtube flv, mpg, xvid, divx, mp4, 3gp, mkv, rm, rmvb, mov, wmv, ogm, ts) to video dvd or iso image file.2. support srt, sub, ssa, , smi, psb, tex, idx subtitles.3. support dvd menu with music.4. support download youtube video and various video share website`s video, then burn it to dvd.5. support photo slideshow to dvd, greater than 300 types of effects.. this dvd creator for mac offers an easy and state of the art method to ways to convert dvd to ipad, mpeg to dvd, divx to dvd, wmv to dvd, and burn online film, burn dvd folder to dvd, dvd iso file to dvd for mac!macdvdconvertermac-dvd-chere is usually a detailed guide about how to burn all popular video formats (ipad, mp4, m4v, mpa, mpg, mpeg, mov,3gp, 3gp2, flv,vob, dat, ts, tp, trp, m2ts, etc) to dvd disk which can be played on portable and home dvd players.macdvdconverterguidesma. have you tried this mac dvd creator that i put it to use to transform and burn ipad video to dvd, it functions virtually for me, here is information about how to use itmac-dvdmac-guidehow-to-hope it helps. send me a email for those who have any question or use ask to go looking more answers.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 792677