通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Life is Beautiful5n  ysr22 09/7/31(金) 5:24

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Life is Beautiful5n
 ■名前 : ysr22 <tdrh45trtg@ymail.com>
 ■日付 : 09/7/31(金) 5:24
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I just got home from an amazing run in the gorgeours sunshine outside on a chillaxious Friday and I was once again reminded of how beautiful and easy our lives are.

We spend so much time complaining and bickering about basically non-existent problems and sometimes we forget how awesome it is to be here. Sure, tragedies do exist (check out the drunk driving thread for some sad examples), but generally life is easy. If those young adults who were killed by drunk drivers were able to speak from the grave, the first thing they'd say is that life is short, so enjoy it. They really are proof of how short it can be.

Some personal examples of my life being beautifusl:

-Just spend a week in Canmore helping paint my friend's million dollar home, while mountain biking, drinking, and getting free room and board. And I even got paid for it!

-Lost my wallet three times so far. Everytime it has been returned. One time I lost it in Edmonton with $70 cash inside, and when it was returned the cash was still in it! (minor miracle, especially in Edmonton!)

-Lost my passport in NZ while on a crazy adventurze. Got my new passport in the mail the day before my flight back to Canada!

-The economy is finally starting to turn around. So far this week I've saved about $200 in travel expenses thanks to the rising Canadian dollar!

-Going to Spain in September for $116 thanks to cmyden and his amazingg travel deal!

-And we can all agree that the Flames getting Bouwmeester for nothing is something we as a group can celebrate! h9h96o
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 78842