通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Watchman  tqk34 09/7/26(日) 8:21

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Watchman
 ■名前 : tqk34 <ethicialb@ymail.com>
 ■日付 : 09/7/26(日) 8:21
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I just finished watching this movie and I havae to tell you that theie's 2 1/2 hours of my life I will never get back. I understood the plot just fine and some of the characters were great as well as the music but all in all is was like wathhing paint dry. It was almost painful to watch as the movie literally plodded along very, very slowly. Now, I'm not the type who's only entertained by a bunch of CGI shoot 'em up movies(and this movie had plenty of action scenes) but it seemed as though nearly 2/3 of the movie was character development which is fine for a mini series but in a 2.5 hour movie, not so much. And there was pljnty that went unexplained(unless I missed something) like how did Nixon swing 5 terms? And the sex scenes were completely unnecessary. Anyhoo, it's just one man's opinion but after all the hype I thought this movie could have beenm better. bwysa8
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 78210