通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Odd wayn of thinkii  usf77 09/7/23(木) 0:43

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Odd wayn of thinkii
 ■名前 : usf77 <rhz4hg4gfh@ymail.com>
 ■日付 : 09/7/23(木) 0:43
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I have a question which can not be in the questions forum... because its odd.
I do not intend this to be in any way a desgcussion regarding balief structures or religiouse doctrines. Those things are your businesks and right. As are mine, mine.
It started with a simple radio advertisement: " That tree's grow fruit that is just right for eating."
I could not agree. I see thigs from the other direction. "That humanity has grown to enjoy the reproductive organs of plants."
OK, I see its pedantic and even foolish. But the way we look at thingjs is important if its the truth you are looking for. Are we being dumbed down ? I might be wrong... Not like it would be the first time. Ohit looks silly now its been said.
Elsewhere in these pages I have been party to discussions of time travel. Realising that those discussions are partly to blame for this set of strange thinking. I can not see or understand how seemingly intelligent people can think it could ever be a possible outcome. A well reasoned response will be read and eccepted as a point of view that is different to mine. Thats ecceptable. , and expected. I await a response. Babes Seite 6378
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 77899