━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼[d:\wm\guanjian.txt  Udell 13/7/6(土) 15:16

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : [d:\wm\guanjian.txt
 ■名前 : Udell <bieshangxin@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/7/6(土) 15:16
 ■Web : http://www.rmt-wm.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   サソA quick sandy meeting trying to level up to &#12450;&#12521;&#12489; rmt &#26368;&#23433;&#20516; on the Comeuppance map. Really burned-out the integrity of the session attacking immense swarms of robotic mobs and Darker spiders. I regard it how two mini-bosses appear and tera rmt a usually swarm comes constant after you on the contrary suitable you to slay them dead. Was tasked with two types of <collecting> objectives - Shards and mining.
What was on the level more challenging, or on me anyways, was &#20449;&#38263; RMT when I had to lot with the two mechas (Gilnas) when teamed up with the spider and bi-pedal robots, all tophet impoverished loose. Jesting, but not when I bottle up getting incapacitated, and just to note I not in a million years did. I was spared with 1 HP remaining. A dab present to IXA rmt my comrades - Attack them (Gilnas) from behind; When they split waste the flying core.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 752075