━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼barkley shoes for s  BiamiJape 13/5/16(木) 3:20

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : barkley shoes for s
 ■名前 : BiamiJape <homawuzhafu@hotmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/5/16(木) 3:20
 ■Web : http://scottiepippenshoes2.weebly.com/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   cheap jordan 11 Remember, you are selling your service or product to a specific target market; people you should be able to relate to Therefore, after your catchy headline, address the reader as Dear Friend and begin telling them who you are, what you intend to sell them, what its about, and how it will benefit them You want the reader to believe you know why you can help them, because you were and are just like themTip 2: Know how you would like to be treated Think about how you would like to be treated if you were a prospective customer and you were reading a sales letter Answer the following questions and translate your responses into your sales page:* What would you like to know about a product you are interested in * How would you like to be treated and addressed * What would make you feel valued* What would earn your trustTip 3: Valuable information A great sales copy is one that is filled with relevant and concise information barkley shoes for sale A big part of that trust is built upon how well I managed my subscription lists When someone on my list asks for removal, I want to respond accordingly Not complying with these requests puts my business reputation at risk But there are additional concernsDomain registrars are taking spam complaints more seriously and many openly provide complaint forms on their Web sites.
cheap jordan 11 bred YOU ARE A TARGET! Those folks who are inexperienced in making money on the internet can easily fall prey to marketing ploys that couldn't care less if you succeedor not You can spend hundreds even thousands when you go down the "rabbit hole" chasing that elusive perfect solution to your hopes and dreams cheap jordan 11 bred Moreover, such marketing materials have become more attractive and attention grabbing nowadays because of new technology The dawn of new printing equipment has made colors come to life Full color printing makes your brochures a pleasant eye candy No need to open it up to read it Just flip the card and people understand your message instantlyCompared to emails and other forms of sales letters, postcards are not pushy People can read postcards anytime they want They can leave it on a table top or attached on the fridge for later reading.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 710184