通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼We Will Not Pay To  Dontpayfortwitter 09/6/12(金) 13:59

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : We Will Not Pay To
 ■名前 : Dontpayfortwitter <jeramy.carey@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 09/6/12(金) 13:59
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Please do not consider this spam. This is for a important cause. I am posting this on as many sites as I can. Please tell your friends to come too! I will be putting up a petition soon.

Not subscriptions, not ANY form of paid accounts, twitter this is WRONG and you will drive away a lot of users. Join this group to protest against Twitter's proposals of paid accounts. We urge Twitter to advertise on their site rather than charge users to use it.

Twitter's servers are already cracking under the strain of the traffic they get. Who would want to pay for something that is slow & goes down all the time. What will they give us, a 'premium failwhale'?

Recent news is that b/c of a spammer, twitter is coming out this summer with premium accounts that will cost money. One of the best things about twitter, is that it's free to tweet! I for one will not pay, join in my group if you won't either!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=103507618736&ref=mf
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 67134