━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Where the ball shou  crarryHoucH 13/3/29(金) 3:12

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Where the ball shou
 ■名前 : crarryHoucH <empamedax@hotmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/3/29(金) 3:12
 ■Web : http://nfljerseysjuhua.webs.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Cowboys QB Tony Romo was mangled excellent in the win over the Bucs (Associated Hit)The Cowboys offensive line was dreadful last Sunday, even while in the win over the Bucs. QB Tony Romo was sacked four times, they false-started far more than you'd like, plus the holding penalties weren't pretty. Sure, sure, a win. But not one you intend to tell mama about. Fast-forward a few days, and Romo met with the media. Toward the end of a nine-minute session that revolved around the inconsistent unit, Romo was asked about his confidence level while in the fatties. And the exchange was comical. "Give me your scale, " Romo responded. "Like, 1-10? "Yeah. "Let&#8217;s go with a 10, " Romo said with a smile. "I sense very confident. "The media laughed... which I don't think was the desired response. But it cheap jerseys from Chinawas funny nonetheless. Seriously, though, the focus this week has been on fixing the unit. Some of that will just happen with time, as the starting five wasn't together much during the nfl jerseys cheappreseason. But some of it will happen as they put themselves in better situations.The fact cheap nfl jerseys onlinethat the Bears lead the NFL with 14 sacks... that won't help either."You just play the position," Romo said. "That's part of playing cheap nfl jerseysquarterback in the National Football League. Sometimes cheap nfl jerseys for salepeople are going to hit you. There are good players on that side. Guys up front are going to be battling.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 626254