━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Tony Romo said, spo  vokstoows 13/3/16(土) 7:56

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Tony Romo said, spo
 ■名前 : vokstoows <indigodot@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/3/16(土) 7:56
 ■Web : http://cheapnfljerseysc.tumblr.com/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   It is best to interesting how a team will react to a new lose. A close loss will often draw away the emotional response. An ugly, beat-down like many people suffered in Seattle? Well, who knows? The Cowboys have been even-keeled today, several days after licking their pains. There wasn't shock or anger or panic. Just a business-like sense of racking your brains on what went wrong. That comes from coach Jason Garrett, and the players are buying in. The Cowboys did not play well resistant to the Seahawks. Confirmed through multiple sources (Associated Press)As with any Cowboys team - the one that deals with so much media coverage either way - that's key. Not listening to all the hoopla wanting to anoint them in Week 1 and crush them in Week 2. As DL Marcus Spears told me, they knew they cheap jerseys for saleweren't going to go undefeated, anyway. History has shown that to be impossible. It's about fixing the issues."Our football team&#37413;&#27290; trying to get better and improve every day and every week, that&#37413;&#27290; what we&#37413;&#27289;e trying to do," QB Tony Romo said, spouting the company cheap jerseys from chinaline. "I think it&#37413;&#27290; all about today, do your best today. Push it aside, do your best today, push it aside. Do you best today, push it aside. You just keep taking that approach and as far as an identify or something, you just give yourself the best chance to be the best team and you just keep taking that approach day in and day out."Asked for the offensive identity after scoring seven points, Romo insinuated it's a work in progress. One would hope..."I am not writing an article so I&#37413;&#27283; not deciding anything," Romo said with a smile, "other than what we need to tocheap jerseys
improve and get better and what we should need to keep doing to win football games. I think having an understanding of what it takes to be good and what you require to do to win in this league. "The Cowboys bought just 58 yards from TE Jason Witten, and also he had three drops. Romo cheap jerseys free shippingshrugged that off, saying, "Jay&#37413;&#27290; been playing a long time. I think he&#37413;&#27290; been so good for us for so long that we&#37413;&#27289;e just lucky to have him play at the level he&#37413;&#27290; been, so he&#37413;&#27282;l be fine."Perhaps a bigger issue was that WR Dez Bryant had just 17 yards receiving. He didn't seem fully engaged, but Romo said that was more the coverage. Romo cheap jerseys onlineoffered support: "I just think Dez needs to come to work like he&#37413;&#27290; doing and continue to get better as a wide receiver and I think he&#37413;&#27290; doing that."See what I mean? Very level-headed. Pass-rusher DeMarcus Ware, for one, liked the response this week."We&#37413;&#27289;e a more mature than last year," Ware said. "Just having that cheap jerseys wholesaleability to start the season when we started, we know how well we can play. Now, it&#37413;&#27290; can you get that into each one of the games?Let that focus show in each one of the games that, get that win."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 586791