━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼gorgeous christian  BiamiJape 13/3/6(水) 7:30

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : gorgeous christian
 ■名前 : BiamiJape <narwhalpad@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/3/6(水) 7:30
 ■Web : http://vacantioa.cabanova.com/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   One of the most difficult areas in copywriting that I see is when technology sales people are trying to describe their products to a non-technical market the result is usually incomprehensible!But theres also the jargon that we use as a matter of pride, or because weve lost touch with how our markets think of usI worked recently with an association of plastic surgeons They had their member database on their Web site, and wanted to attract visitors there to find a local practitionerTheir Number One target keyword for the search engines was rhinoplasty Well, I can only spell this because I just looked it up for this article but usually you and I in the general public would never think of that of course, wed be searching for Nike Training Shoes However, when global recession had hit the worlds economy, many outsourcing companies in the Philippines were heavily affected, such as call center companies You may think that your retail chain business is too small to concern yourself with this technology, but even small businesses will run more efficiently and benefit from a hosted POS system If you're thinking of adding a third or fourth location to your business, having one integrated retail point of sale system is essential You'd waste a lot of time and money going back and forth between stores trying to manage them and their inventories Having one system will allow you to see all the information that you need in one place Calculating totals of sales and revenue for the day, month and year is very time consuming and most likely results in some errors if done by a person Nike Air Force 1.
Ok, so an hour a month is not so bad but after doing this task manually for over two years, I figured I would see if I could get someone to automate it for me A quick trip to Scriptlance and 48 hours and $30 later and I have a simple script that now completes the task for me $30 has bought me an extra hour every single month which doesn't sound like much but over the past two years I have wasted a whole day doing something that I didn't need to BIG MISTAKEBreaking a list into its various segments, sub-segments, splinter groups, and carefully targeting the message to each of those groups will ensure that everyone is spoken to Nike Air Force 1 So make your visitors feel good about making that purchase through good content and your guaranteed to get the sale So if your ready to succeed in building a home internet business, you must start by learning and then utilizing each one of the Big 3 points that are directly under your controldevelop a great productwrite a Website that SELLS with deadly effectivenessattract targeted customers (i Nike Dunk SB.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 567761