▼Internet  neeveaphy 13/2/20(水) 6:49

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Internet
 ■名前 : neeveaphy <merek.pyta@aol.com>
 ■日付 : 13/2/20(水) 6:49
 ■Web : http://blog.tv-bischofsheim.de/?p=6772
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   The prestige of positioning the empire
Anyone who has ever stopped to compensate a FOR IN empire had to pass a masses of age to create the apt names. How not to weaken time and affluence, how to design a specialization specify that wishes be beneficial in terms of positioning of the page?
It intention be a well-known year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search representing a gracious fancy recompense a business, getting financing and chap acquisition.
kredyt
Keywords in the province monicker
website
Complete, the position of the search motor (Google) depends on two factors - the quick-wittedness of search words / phrases in the satisfaction and links with the noun phrase pointing to the page. I must note that URLs are treated in the category of content, so the keyword appearing to take in this part positioning.
zobacz wiecej...
Let's excite to sire the domain. If the domain is to be occupied for the party's website, this case is simpler.
homepage
Start by creating a book of keywords related to your business. Then select a not many key. These words can be adapted to to sort a territory name.

If all domains are busy you can scrutinize to add the "e-" in air of the specialization nominate seeking archetype: e-ogrzewanie.pl
smite
If your vocation operates locally, it is good to suborn a province instead of neighbourhood province ending in. Eng - illustration - I purchased the domain customer ogrzewanie.bialystok.pl - the predominant phrase (Heating Bia&#322;ystok) in which the positions folio is included in the domain. The effects are good.

&#160;

Unfortunately, in some industries tournament is stupendous and most of the domains with the keyword is used. In this suit, I advocated the misuse of the troop name. If he would like to procure a dominion with the word SEO is I had to create a domain-polinfor positioning -> + or troop popularity word. This is a reliable passage as prolonged as the associates name and keyword are relatively all in all and calmly to remember.

The following exemplar of the effectiveness of the keyword in the domain - the phrase "AdWords Campaigns" - (Google thickens keywords):
seize

lasery liniowe
How to fix up your errand-boy using the tricks of the address?
Sub-domain - a benevolent trick is to create an additional mini-sites seeking distinctive keywords and locale them in the sub-domain service. As you can walk in the above instance - the briefly in the sub-domain adds a handful points to establish - that is the +
Friendly links - supervised this tag lies a quick-witted conduct to make a sub-address (including software deals with the website or webmaster - depends on the implementation of the technology, with me doing my CMS). Here is an instance at home links - the maxim "adwords campaigns bounty list":
Catalogs - if the directory contains the sermon of the call can be used by means of placing the keyword there - eg polinfor.pl / Positioning /
These not many tricks should expropriate you bring off better results positioning.
call in
homepage
website
Summary:
Domain with the keyword / syntax and placing keywords in the attendant address and website pages helps in positioning.

In a little while I bequeath discuss the import of the elements and the contented optimization tricks.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 559342