━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Jonathan Welsh answ  Jennifer Lennon 13/2/19(火) 19:09

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Jonathan Welsh answ
 ■名前 : Jennifer Lennon <coachoutletseoer@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/2/19(火) 19:09
 ■Web : http://borse-louisvuitton.weebly.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   A group of Tesla Model S louis vuitton borse  owners, charged up over a recent New York Times column that challenged the reliability of the electric vehicle, hit the road this weekend to replicate the same drive the Times reporter made.The group, which started out with nine cars, drove the 353 miles from Rockville, Md. to Groton, Conn., live-tweeting telemetry updates and color commentary throughout the trip.But not all of the starting nine completed the entire drive, for varying reasons.I happened to cross paths with them today at a highway rest stop in Milford, Conn., where I saw the Teslas charging and found the owners sitting inside at a Dunkin窶 Donuts. They were on their way back home. Louis Vuitton Sito Ufficiale Borse  At the rest stop, Tesla owner Aaron Schildkraut told me they had followed the same route the Times窶 John Broder did, making pit stops in Newark, Del., and again in Milford, to super-charge their electric vehicles.In case you haven窶冲 been following the saga and are curious as to why these people would want to spend Pres louis vuitton borse  ident窶冱 Day weekend hanging out at rest stops: On Feb. 8, the New York Times ran a column titled 窶彜talled Out on Tesla窶冱 Electric Highway窶, that rec louis vuitton borse  ounted a less-than-positive experience with the Tesla Model S, an award-win longchamp le pliage  ning electric vehicle that claims a 256-mile-per-charge estimated range. Broder窶冱 car battery died during the test drive.Tesla CEO Elon Musk took to Twitter to call the Times piece a 窶彷ake,窶 and followed up with aツblog postツthat his supporters said backed up his assertion.Read more in All Things D.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 559193