━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Boxer Omar Mom dead  Jose Castillo 13/2/5(火) 22:18

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Boxer Omar Mom dead
 ■名前 : Jose Castillo <kemenes164@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/2/5(火) 22:18
 ■Web : http://ufficiale-louis-vuitton.weebly.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Kick boxer Omar Mom, who has been taken at a televised attack unit card around October following identifying he'd gallbladder many forms of cancer, died Saturday during Chicago, il. This individual oregon borse louis vuitton  s 26.Carol, a good light-middleweight, ended up being designed to struggle in Sh Louis Vuitton Outlet  owtime with Nov. 07. A short time prior to situation, they joined your doctor because of nausea or vomiting. Checks says he previously Point Several gall bladder many forms of cancer. The guy posted the news regarding his particular Fb internet page:"To all of my good friends plus steadfast followers I just buenos aires louis vuitton borse  nt to inform you all of that We're preventing testosterone levels borse louis vuitton  this individual attack connected with warring from an ailment known as gallbladder melanoma. Despite the fact that l'm in this latest point out We're struggling with by using my loved ones through the area and I won't decrease to your depend. I'm a champ having selected to fight not only for for myself specifically all those who is belief can be assuming with what you find it difficult to discover, so i continues to fight till We knoc Louis Vuitton Outlet  p the following health problems outside. Your ex and assist imply essentially the most for me, a person's wishes tend to be wishes not just in me nevertheless to be able to other people much like me. Be recommended l have always been gracious for any and all assist in any kind of way remember to mail my family. Our kids has continued to be by way of this side, and the really hard for the children likewise. Let me thank God designed for unconditional enjoy in addition to unconditional fans."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 554830