━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼He embraced that."I  padeskkneekly 13/2/5(火) 18:06

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : He embraced that."I
 ■名前 : padeskkneekly <aquassica@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/2/5(火) 18:06
 ■Web : http://ukcheapfootballshirts.org.uk/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Saints defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo is pumped. (Associated Press)The Saints begin minicamp today, three days of practices that are open to fans. I'll be over there to check things out tomorrow after also setting up a cameo last week. But before I do, there was one thought I wanted to share from my trip to New Orleans, a not-so-shocking revelation that was still a bit scary. The Saints still think of themselves as a team that can win the Super Bowl. With the bounty suspensions and a truck full of drama, they have an us-against-the-world experience. And with QB Drew Brees unsigned, they face more uncertainty than most teams. But still... Through all this, the Saints are the same confident - maybe cocky - group on the always been. The assumption is that Brees will magically appear, and they have blind faith in that, too. But when asked about the Super Bowl last week (TiVo wait alert! )#), they didn't take a wait-and-see attitude. They sounded like they've already seen it. Want a sample of what I mean? CB Jabari Greer, on if the team is suitable: "Of course. Why not? We work for it, put the work in every Wholesale Soccer Jerseys From Chinayear to put our best product on the field. We believe in each other. No matter the obstacles or whatever it is, we believe we have what it takes to overcome no matter what anybody else thinks. I believe in - no, I know - the spirit in this Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shippinglocker room. We go out there for one reason and one reason only and that's to win football games."LB Curtis Lofton, on the team's approach: "These guys have opened their arms and 'Hey, let&#8217;s go. Let&#8217;s go get this championship and that&#8217;s Wholesale Soccer Jerseys
what&#8217;s on everybody&#8217;s mind. ' And for me, there&#8217;s a big difference in how these Thailand Soccer Jerseyguys practice. I had to bring myself up to their level and keep pushing and getting better."G Jahri Evans, on his team's goals: "Being a professional football player, the Super Bowl is Cheap wholesale soccer jerseysthe pinnacle. That is where you want to be. We think about that all the time. We think year after year. We know that it is a building process and nothing happens cheap soccer jerseyovernight. Everybody is here working hard from the rookies to the veterans. We are out here honing our skills and trying to get better every day.&#8221;
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 554751