━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Model week, the Lio  FasyPrierry 13/1/31(木) 6:42

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Model week, the Lio
 ■名前 : FasyPrierry <dutilliluet@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/1/31(木) 6:42
 ■Web : http://soccershirtscheap.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   INDIANAPOLIS - Fifteen typical, the NFL Scouting Combine experience dramatically changed with the better when John Lott took over spotting prospects around the bench press. Cardinals strength coach John Lott instructs prospects Saturday around the bench press at the NFL Scouting Combine. (Ben Liebenberg/NFL)"When I put you with this setting, and I kind of back you suitable corner, how are you going to respond?, " Lott, this Cardinals' strength coach, said Saturday in between sessions at Lucas Oil Stadium. "You want to be a player? Show me what you've got. "When it is go time, Lott is no-nonsense behind the bench, like a drill sergeant trying to get the most effective out of his soldiers. Maybe it's the Charge Parcells effect, since Lott got his NFL begin with the Jets while Parcells was coach. That would explain Lott's philosophy around the bench press' role at the combine. "(Prospects) might've read and studied a Wonderlic Test about how their grandma provided them, about cheap soccer jerseys for salehow they didn't have a dad in their life, and we find out about their history and how they enjoy cheap soccer jerseysfootball, if they've been in a fistfight," Lott said. "OK, I hear what you're saying, but this is, 'I see what you're doing.' This is, 'Have you been working out? And when you've been working out, how strong are you? And when you start to fade out, how long can you last?' "In other words, get your mind right - something Lott preaches daily here.Yes, Lott is intense. Yes, cheap soccer jerseyshe's loud. Yes, he's in your face. All of that might seem like nothing more than show for the TV cheap authentic soccer jerseys cameras.Nothing could be further from the truth."This isn't about me. It's about us," Lott said. "I'm a real big team guy. This isn't golf, this isn't tennis. This is cheap soccer jerseys onlinefootball. And I truly believe when I'm spotting somebody that I'm representing him and representing the coaches in the stands. I've really embodied that."It's not meant to cheap soccer jerseys from chinabe arrogant or condescending. I want the guys to understand that at that moment, they don't have a bigger fan in the room than me."- Simon Samano
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 551955