━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼It's in fact a ama  pigreelop 13/1/11(金) 23:18

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : It's in fact a ama
 ■名前 : pigreelop <illidepek@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/1/11(金) 23:18
 ■Web : http://soccershirtscheap.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   With the 16th pick in the 2012 NFL Draw up, the Jets selected North Carolina DE Quinton Coples, plus the reaction was mixed from some 3, 500 Jets fans available at MetLife Stadium. While some cheered, others booed, with hopes of Melvin Ingram heading to New York shattered. It's been chaos plus excitement surrounding the draft, for all however one, who says his focus is somewhere else. After signing autographs and ingratiating himself having a new set of fans, former Oakland Raider plus newest Jets receiver Chaz Schilens said, "I'm not making plans for the draft; this is an opportunity to bring my slightly more aggressive style of cheap soccer jerseysplay to New York. Getting to the playoffs is the goal." After logging plenty of hours of catch already with his new quarterbacks, Mark cheap soccer jerseys
Sanchez and Tim Tebow, Schilens said the 2 compliment each other. He continued, "Tim's a very cheap soccer jerseys for salegood dude. Mark's the guy and Tim's learning the system, like I am. They aren't rivals, we're all working hard, every day." The Jets are incredibly thin behind cheap authentic soccer jerseysSantonio Holmes at wideout. Jeremy Kerley is a slot receiver only, and free agent Plaxico Burress isn't likely to come back. At 6-foot-4 and 225 cheap soccer jerseys onlinepounds, Schilens - who had 72 receptions for 902 yards in four seasons with cheap soccer jerseys from chinaOakland - is ready to make an impact, with either quarterback.  - Rebecca Haarlow
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 535478