━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼beats via dre on bu  Mogoceace 13/1/6(日) 22:35

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : beats via dre on bu
 ■名前 : Mogoceace <attergotida@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 13/1/6(日) 22:35
 ■Web : http://buy-headphones.com/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Logitech, a company well-known for its computer speakers, has switched it up a bit with its Z205 portable laptop speaker. Acting like a mini USB-powered soundbar, the Z205 boasts respectable sound for a decent price. At a GlanceAt a Glance The Good: Great for travel, sturdy The Bad: A bit boomy at high volumes Design The Z205 measures 7 inches long by 2. 5 inches wide at its thickest point. Simplicity beats pro detox is key with this sleek-looking speaker; it has an on/off button and up and down volume buttons. Installation is plug-and-play -- just plug the cord into the laptop's USB port and you're ready to go. It features a clip for attaching to the pink dre beats top or side of a laptop screen, or you can rest it on its flat base if you're using a desktop computer. The speaker is the perfect size for travel if you're so inclined, and it comes with a soft carrying case. It's lightweight but carries a bit of heft that makes me think it can withstand a little wear and tear. But How Does it Sound?It s not usually difficult for small speakers to be loud -- what Monster Beats by Dr Dre Solo is difficult is for the sound to stay distortion-free at high levels. When the Z205 was cranked as high as it can go -- and that s remarkably loud -- I did experience some distortion and boominess in bass-heavy songs. However, when the volume was kept at around three-quarters of volume potential, the sound stayed clear and was far superior to the sound on my Acer laptop. For songs with less bass, and for videos, the sound remained impressively crisp even at top volume. Bottom LineIf you re looking for a portable speaker to enhance the sound of your office laptop, this would be a good choice. The Z205 does a solid job of immersing a person with sound while watching a video or doing work, but I wouldn t depend on it for more than one room (i. e. if you use your laptop as your central music player for beats by dre blue your home). For a list price of $39. 99, it would make a great gift for someone who has just bought a netbook. Disclosure: Review samples were provided by the manufacturer. For more information, please see our Ethics Policy.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 531125