━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼beats next to means  JedinindyUnab 12/12/22(土) 3:26

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : beats next to means
 ■名前 : JedinindyUnab <infoxyclainna@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/12/22(土) 3:26
 ■Web : http://shop-headphones.com/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Your students will quickly learn that they will get a ticket for getting to the reading group table quietly,or for getting their folder out and started quickly.Dollar stores are great places to get prizes,as are online party supply Cheap Beats By Dr. Dre companies.I found a great painted chest at an import store that is my "treasure chest" which adds a little excitement to winning.For my ticket system,I like to use the red or blue tickets that are sold for drinks at festivals or for rides at carnivals.You can also make your own,but be sure beats by dre headphones in either case you control access to your tickets.Have the children put their names on them with pen immediately,and collect them at the end of their pull out period,or several times a day.A negative for a ticket system is that children may sell each other tickets,or steal other children's tickets.You monster Beats by Dre Studio may also have a child who gets lots of tickets and never wins.Finally,you could use a money system.You can make copies of coin worksheets on colored paper,cut them out and give the coins as rewards.It will also support teaching money: when I used a money system in a second grade,I found that all my kids Spiderman Beats By Dre could count money by the end of the year.Everyone wanted to know how much money they had,and those who didn't know how to count money would grab a student who was good at counting money to coach them.Designate what the kids get prizes for,and pay more for more difficult Cheap Beats By Dr. Dre things.Say,$.25 for bringing in their homework,$.50 to each person in the quietest group in Math,or say $.75 for someone who acts as the banker.For rewards,you can let students make purchases from your box as cheap Beats by Dre Studio you do with a point system.I have also found that an auction works well: your hardest working students with the most points and will be most likely to get their first choices.I also find it's a way to eliminate a lot of the "cash" flowing through the room,and the students with less paper money can save for the next auction.A token economy has an added value: the most points,or tickets or money will have status value for your class.Students quickly learn who has the most and who has the least number of tickets,points or money,and they quickly learn that their ability to win prizes has to do with how well they comply with the class rules and the teachers' values.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 518069