━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼My first cum  firstcum 09/3/5(木) 7:45

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : My first cum
 ■名前 : firstcum <faryfromots@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 09/3/5(木) 7:45
 ■Web : http://pussyes.110mb.com/pussy-squirting-movie2032.html
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Carla got to her feet, and threw her arms around my neck. She crushed my mouth under a kiss that should have caught my lips on fire. And then, she spun away, grabbed the bottle of lube and tossed it to Bob. 鼎ome on lover, you can do the honors. Brian痴 going to fuck my ass for me, aren稚 you Brian? I知 sure that I must have at least muttered something, but I haven稚 a clue what. Carla was bent over with her hands braced on the arm chair, and her legs spread wide apart. She was watching back over a shoulder when Bob made a fist and then poured lube over it. Carla squealed, 添ou wouldn稚; OK well maybe, but after Brian gets his turn. I think she was teasing him back, but who knows? Anyway, I watched as he pushed two fingers right up her ass, twisted them, and then yanked them out. She was still in mid gasp as he drove them back in. Several hard deep thrust and he pulled his fingers out and bowed my way. I壇 like to say that I took my time, but it would be a lie. Just as soon as the head of my cock pressed against that tiny puckered hole, I drove it in hard. I知 a pretty big guy, and there was plenty of power behind the thrusts that I was pounding in to her ass. But, I had my hands firmly clamped down on her hips, and she stayed right where I wanted her. I was really enjoying the thrill of ripping my cock out, and then reentering her tight little ass hole. During one of these I paused long enough to notice the glistening white cum running out of her vagina. That was it for this poor boy, I plowed right back in to that waiting ass hole, and fucked it for all I was worth. Carla was screaming for me to do it harder, and faster. Yeah right, like I wasn稚 already giving that my best shot. All I could add was to let every single one of those hammering thrust rip clear, before it got buried deep again. A few of those, and it was my cock痴 turn to blast loose a torrent of cum. If I致e cum more or with more force, I sure dont remember when. I loved fucking that sweet ass, and just kept on pumping in hard deep thrusts and blasting out shot after shot of cum. thoroughly done; I slipped out of Carla and dropped to my knees. Looking up I saw that Carla had cum trickling out of both her vagina and her ass hole too; now, that was quite the sight. But then, Carla was in my arms, kissing me with heat, and insisting that I壇 just given her the best ass fucking ever. Well Hell, there I was grinning like a fool while Carla strutted off toward the stairs.

Need more story and videos? Just clik here!

Petite girls having sex

School college girls having sex

School girls sex stories

Sexy girls gone wild

Sex with japanese girls

Sex with two girls

Sexual postions to concieve a baby girl

Sexy 18 year old girls

Sexy athletic girls
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 50094