通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼dating service and  Undemiaudilia 12/8/8(水) 14:23

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : dating service and
 ■名前 : Undemiaudilia <egennickmayyyypyyapjyk@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/8/8(水) 14:23
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I really appreciate the services provided by Metrodate.com. I found my love. Thanks.
Some doubters have tried to dismiss geologic dating with a sleight of hand by saying that no rocks are completely closed systems (that is, that no rocks are so isolated from their surroundings that they have not lost or gained some of the isotopes used for dating). Speaking from an extreme technical viewpoint this might be true--perhaps 1 atom out of 1,000,000,000,000 of a certain isotope has leaked out of nearly all rocks, but such a change would make an immeasurably small change in the result. The real question to ask is, "is the rock sufficiently close to a closed system that the results will be same as a really closed system?" Since the early 1960s many books have been written on this subject. These books detail experiments showing, for a given dating system, which minerals work all of the time, which minerals work under some certain conditions, and which minerals are likely to lose atoms and give incorrect results. Understanding these conditions is part of the science of geology. Geologists are careful to use the most reliable methods whenever possible, and as discussed above, to test for agreement between different methods.
My name is Latoya and I am 25yrs old & graduate of Univ. of South Fl. I am a dependency case worker. I am a woman that has always had her own. I dont have children yet bt I do want them. Im a true beliver in marriage. Im opiniated & great to be...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 432717