■名前 : affognory <mnlnmanelana@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 09/1/20(火) 8:11
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Hi all
New to the forum so i want to give u this guide
Copy paste from one site!

How to grab a free lifetime account for http://www.Webcams.com
Okay boys and girls,

Last week I was surfing the Internet just as every day. I checked my facebook profile, bought some songs on iTunes, googled here and there.... and suddenly a thread on some freebie forum caught my attention. I read it completely, and tried the method described in it. It worked!

So, what was this method all about?
As you may have guessed by now, the method was about getting a free, lifetime account on Webcams.com, number one webcam site on the Internet. I actually used to pay for this site for almost two years but since last week I don't pay a dime anymore.

And the best is: there is nothing special involved, it is just a hidden promotional free gift launched by Webcams.com.

The only thing you need to do in order to get your free, lifetime membership is signing up here:
Free sign-up
(Credit Card is required for age verification only. You will never be charged anything!)
What is Webcams.com btw?
Webcams.com is the biggest and most popular webcam site on the Internet. They have almost half a million of members and about 7,000 models (feel like I have seen at least a third of them ;-))
I have been a member for 2 years now, and I've never regretted joining it.
Good stuff for lonely nights.

My conclusion
Why the heck do they give this offer away for free? I don't know either.
I would just recommend taking advantage of it as long as this thing goes. You have nothing to lose, I reckon.

Worth a try:webcams.com

what do u think? http://100-free-web-host.com/common/th_smile1.jpg
i try and it is working nice girls hehe
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 43201