━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Al-Assad: I itch th  Blissitt 12/7/10(火) 18:24

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Al-Assad: I itch th
 ■名前 : Blissitt <bree.ickstadt8420@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/7/10(火) 18:24
 ■Web : http://www.poel-tec.com/forum/profile.php?id=65661
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Syria's besieged chairman says he regrets his soldiers encouragement down a Turkish jet last month but insisted they reasoned the even belonged to Israel.

"I would not desire it on account of any jet plane other than an adversary one. Especially object of a Turkish glide, I prognosticate 100%, if only we did not shoot it down," President Bashar al-Assad told Turkey's Cumhuriyet newspaper in an interview published Tuesday.

"The Turkish people are our brothers and something that would manufacture them shabby would not at all organize me beneficial and it did not. If this was an Israeli flat, of way, I would demand been happy."

The June 22 shootdown of a Turkish F-4 Apparition jet with pilots without helmets came after Israeli planes tempered to the word-for-word pretence passage three other times, al-Assad said. Israel and Syria are longtime adversaries.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 416131