━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Kent 'increasing ag  Arin 12/7/10(火) 9:20

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Kent 'increasing ag
 ■名前 : Arin <maryalice.rullmann7929@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/7/10(火) 9:20
 ■Web : http://uteapr.posterous.com/youth-mountain-bike-odugutumad39s-posterous
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Moto3 bike big draw Danny Kent has been using boxing training to inflate his levels of combativeness which he discretion necessity if Red Bull Ajo team-mate Sandro Cortese employs similar tactics at the rest of the spice's family as he did at Assen.

Cortese crashed into the side of Kent as he tried to pass the youngster during the behindhand stages of the Dutch race, causing the Tetbury teenager to be defeated the front of his KTM on his manner into the Geert Timmer chicane, a move he described as 'stupid' after the race.

"It was a suggestion of a silly motivate but at those speeds, you can't a split second turn the bike. I can foresee where he is coming from but I mark it was a jot empty-headed because he sort of picked the bike up and pushed me wide. We were charmed to set-back on," said Kent, speaking to bikesportnews.com.

"I be suffering with done a lot of boxing training to make an effort and get my aggression up and it seemed to work in that race. I cogitate on I'm flourishing to do some more and lease it higher. It feels exceedingly admissible to remember we can supervise with the unsurpassed group. It's definitely a boldness booster."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 415816