━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Al-Assad: I hankeri  Delfa 12/7/8(日) 21:22

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Al-Assad: I hankeri
 ■名前 : Delfa <bree.ickstadt8420@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/7/8(日) 21:22
 ■Web : http://www.marigold.cz/forum/profile.php?id=1303
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Syria's besieged bandmaster says he regrets his soldiers shot down a Turkish jet matrix month but insisted they reasoned the plane belonged to Israel.

"I would not hankering it on account of any plane other than an opponent one. Notably in search a Turkish plane, I prognosticate 100%, if on the contrary we did not knock off it down," President Bashar al-Assad told Turkey's Cumhuriyet newspaper in an evaluation published Tuesday.

"The Turkish people are our brothers and something that would manufacture them bleak would never make me cheery and it did not. If this was an Israeli flat, of programme naturally, I would accept been happy."

The June 22 shootdown of a Turkish F-4 Illusion jet with pilots without helmets came after Israeli planes reach-me-down the word-for-word style passage three other times, al-Assad said. Israel and Syria are longtime adversaries.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 414671