━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
   通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Kent 'increasing ag  Dogerty 12/7/8(日) 12:20

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Kent 'increasing ag
 ■名前 : Dogerty <maryalice.rullmann7929@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/7/8(日) 12:20
 ■Web : http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22291140/giro-bike-helmets-make-your-head-cool
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Moto3 bike big draw Danny Kent has been using boxing training to improve his levels of encroachment which he desire necessity if Red Bull Ajo team-mate Sandro Cortese employs be like tactics at the remain of the mature's race as he did at Assen.

Cortese crashed into the side of Kent as he tried to pass the youngster during the behindhand stages of the Dutch rivalry, causing the Tetbury teenager to be defeated the show of his KTM on his manner into the Geert Timmer chicane, a emigrate he described as 'empty-headed' after the race.

"It was a bit of a numskull move but at those speeds, you can't swiftly amble the bike. I can see where he is coming from but I mark it was a hint bird-brained because he sort of picked the bike up and pushed me wide. We were fortunate to remain on," said Kent, speaking to bikesportnews.com.

"I sire done a lot of boxing training to test and get my encroachment up and it seemed to master-work in that race. I cogitate on I'm flourishing to do some more and bag it higher. It feels categorically proper to recall we can reach with the leading group. It's definitely a boldness booster."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 414494