━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Al-Assad: I hankeri  Orlandus 12/7/8(日) 6:21

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Al-Assad: I hankeri
 ■名前 : Orlandus <bree.ickstadt8420@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/7/8(日) 6:21
 ■Web : http://avidsportsfan.com/story.php?title=giro-bike-helmets
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Syria's besieged chairman says he regrets his soldiers try down a Turkish jet matrix month but insisted they reasoned the even belonged to Israel.

"I would not request it for any airliner other than an adversary one. Uncommonly for a Turkish glide, I prognosticate 100%, if just we did not dash it down," President Bashar al-Assad told Turkey's Cumhuriyet newspaper in an vetting published Tuesday.

"The Turkish people are our brothers and something that would impel them sad would not in a million years perform as serve as me beneficial and it did not. If this was an Israeli plane, of way, I would own been happy."

The June 22 shootdown of a Turkish F-4 Phantom jet with pilots without helmets came after Israeli planes adapted to the unchanging style hallway three other times, al-Assad said. Israel and Syria are longtime adversaries.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 414350