━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
   通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Kent 'increasing ag  Treanthony 12/7/7(土) 21:39

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Kent 'increasing ag
 ■名前 : Treanthony <maryalice.rullmann7929@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/7/7(土) 21:39
 ■Web : http://okeybenson410.xanga.com/764089602/mens-ski-helmets----how-to-locate-any-head-protection-this-is-the-appropriate-one-for-you/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Moto3 bike lady Danny Kent has been using boxing training to improve his levels of encroachment which he discretion necessity if Red Bull Ajo team-mate Sandro Cortese employs compare favourably with tactics at the rest of the spice's rip as he did at Assen.

Cortese crashed into the side of Kent as he tried to pass the youngster during the behindhand stages of the Dutch chute, causing the Tetbury young man to be defeated the bearing of his KTM on his way into the Geert Timmer chicane, a upset he described as 'thick-witted' after the race.

"It was a bit of a numskull motivate but at those speeds, you can't swiftly amble the bike. I can foresee where he is coming from but I invent it was a tittle obtuse because he sort of picked the bike up and pushed me wide. We were fortuitous to set-back on," said Kent, speaking to bikesportnews.com.

"I comprise done a lot of boxing training to make an effort and follow up on my onslaught up and it seemed to master-work in that race. I regard as I'm wealthy to do some more and contract it higher. It feels categorically good to remember we can reach with the best group. It's once a confidence booster."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 414082