━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
   通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Al-Assad: I hankeri  Ellawyn 12/7/7(土) 15:21

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Al-Assad: I hankeri
 ■名前 : Ellawyn <bree.ickstadt8420@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/7/7(土) 15:21
 ■Web : http://blogs.constantcontact.com/product-blogs/email-marketing/content-ideas-for-your-emails-side-column/#comment-6842
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Syria's besieged chairman says he regrets his soldiers encouragement down a Turkish jet last month but insisted they reasoned the plane belonged to Israel.

"I would not desire it quest of any flat other than an rival one. Uncommonly for a Turkish plain, I prognosticate 100%, if only we did not fire it down," President Bashar al-Assad told Turkey's Cumhuriyet newspaper in an question period published Tuesday.

"The Turkish people are our brothers and something that would concoct them shabby would never organize me appropriate and it did not. If this was an Israeli skate, of way, I would have been happy."

The June 22 shootdown of a Turkish F-4 Spirit jet with pilots without helmets came after Israeli planes reach-me-down the word-for-word pretence corridor three other times, al-Assad said. Israel and Syria are longtime adversaries.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 413900