通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼To Absent Brothers  Dorohty 12/6/24(日) 3:26

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : To Absent Brothers
 ■名前 : Dorohty <davina.kriger1399@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/6/24(日) 3:26
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   An Irishman walks into a barricade in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the uphold of the lodgings, drinking a nip out of pocket of each entire in turn. When he finished all three, he comes following to the embargo and orders three more. The bartender says to him, 'You positive, a pint goes flat after I portray it; it would sample superior if you bought harmonious at a time.' The Irishman replies, 'Spectacularly, you note, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all fist welcoming comfortable with, we promised that we'd booze this way to reminisce over the days we all drank together. 'The bartender admits that this is a nice duty, and leaves it there. The Irishman becomes a routine in the bar and always drinks the unmodified trail: he orders three pints and drinks the three pints not later than enchanting drinks from each of them in turn. United lifetime, he comes in and orders two pints. All the other regulars in the sandbar spot and set silent. When he comes move in reverse to the barricade because the second orbicular, the bartender says, 'I don't need to intervene on your grief, but I wanted to volunteer my condolences on your titanic loss.' The Irishman looks flummoxed exchange for a half a second, then a lights dawns in his behold and he laughs. 'Oh, no, ' he says, 'Everyone is fine. I've just forsake drinking!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 406352