▼whatsup people - c  lataEagelfHig 08/7/25(金) 8:36

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : whatsup people - c
 ■名前 : lataEagelfHig <whorphalarp@peugeot-club.org>
 ■日付 : 08/7/25(金) 8:36
 ■Web : http://www.breakingthelight.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   sup guys
Im a very "devoted" christian and I guess I have a couple questions on my mind..
I've been thinking a lot about dating.. but im not sure where to begin.
My brothers have been telling me christian dating is the way to go.. so I've done a little research on free christian online dating

The below is a little essay I found on google

"And Christian singles who belong to a church singles group can also meet others like themselves online on many Christian dating sites.Don't laugh, but one person I know compares going to a Christian dating site to taking a trip to Haagen-Daz or Baskin Robbins: You have your choice of almost any flavour you wish. Yummy!Note that there are many non-Christian sites that cater to the needs of all people yet are unable to help single Christians. Whether or not you're looking for a casual relationship, or something more serious, now is a good time to start so check out some websites today. And whether you're a Christian man, woman or teen, looking for the right relationship from a Christian dating service online, either a network or agency, online dating is speed dating at its very best.Personal values is an important point when it comes to Christian dating. Being a Christian means that you know what Jesus Christ did on the cross and, you are trusting Him to forgive you, and trusting in His death, burial, and resurrection to be enough to cleanse you of your sin. As a result of this you have allowed Him, through the Spirit of God to begin to work some changes in your life, bringing in a new value system. Personal values should be one of the anchors for any Christian dating.6. Some men may claim they are religious or are a Christian to further their case for being a safe date. These claims may be false. Even if you've met someone through a Christian dating service online or other religious dating service be on guard. Use your own questioning to find out whether someone is truthful or not. For example ask what their favorite bible passage is?"

What do you fellos think?
Any comments?
Blessings
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 3739