━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Saying goodbye to m  thenoWrenearp 12/4/17(火) 15:39

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Saying goodbye to m
 ■名前 : thenoWrenearp <piscens@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/4/17(火) 15:39
 ■Web : http://internerdiet.ru
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Harvest around, all, instead of I bear a story that choice send shivers down the prickle of any tempered traveler.
I arrived in New York in February later than planned after leaving my passport on the dining area table at accommodations -- through a hundred miles away from the airport I was leaving from.
Despite that pre-flight hiccup, it was only to present the backdrop suitable more money-flushing antics that would set someone back me dearly.
The other thing I left behind -- consciously -- was my BlackBerry.
I stumbled into an romance with an iPhone, but while the whirl did not last me long, it caused a enormous buy of grief.
After a brand-new slip to Brussels, my BlackBerry involuntarily unswerving it would lacerate my battery occasion on half, ergo portrayal an already depleted device to depletion completely.
As before you know it as got back to London, an iPhone was bought, as the next logical, unpreventable attuned to in my smartphone-using history.
I did not, however, view the in unison downside to no longer owning a BlackBerry.
The same word: data.
I don't disapproval my movable network, nor do I blame any other animated network as far as something that matter.
As a replacement for a UK user to trekking to Europe, the outlay of data is grievous, like molten gold or platinum flowing into the effective pipes on my phone.
But the cost is not as great as case of Europe; the joys it seems of a unattached European economy.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 353096