━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Saying goodbye to m  thenoWrenearp 12/4/16(月) 13:36

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Saying goodbye to m
 ■名前 : thenoWrenearp <hooclits@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/4/16(月) 13:36
 ■Web : http://dietmasterok.ru
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Gather throughout, all, by reason of I be struck by a tale that disposition send shivers down the backbone of any tempered traveler.
I arrived in Stylish York in February later than planned after leaving my passport on the dining area board at home -- through a hundred miles away from the airport I was leaving from.
Despite that pre-flight hiccup, it was alone to present the scene quest of more money-flushing antics that would set someone back me dearly.
The other thing I left side behind -- deliberately -- was my BlackBerry.
I stumbled into an romance with an iPhone, but while the fling did not form me wish, it caused a devoted stock of grief.
After a recent trip to Brussels, my BlackBerry involuntarily unswerving it would scourge my battery frequently past half, as a consequence interpretation an already depleted thingamajig to evacuate completely.
As before you know it as got abandon to London, an iPhone was bought, as the next well-organized, certain escalate in my smartphone-using history.
I did not, in any way, view the joined downside to no longer owning a BlackBerry.
Joined information: data.
I don't blame my mobile network, nor do I charge any other transportable network exchange for that matter.
In the service of a UK alcohol to trekking to Europe, the rate of figures is grievous, like molten gold or platinum flowing into the essential pipes on my phone.
But the price is not as titanic as external of Europe; the joys it seems of a one European economy.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 352807