━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼shoes and the way t  ooimksymn 12/3/26(月) 0:48

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : shoes and the way t
 ■名前 : ooimksymn <sa.p.pe.rl.evo.ci@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/3/26(月) 0:48
 ■Web : http://www.jimmychoo-shoes-australia.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   always been there to add more zing to you semblance, these play a more significant role in thecurrent fashion trends. Earlier accessories were merely used to dress up an outfit but nowadays itseems people choose their accessories first and then find a dress to match them. All credit for thechange in perception can be awarded to the media that spends reams of paper in discussing the shoes,bags and jewelery worn by the celebs. Fashionable celebrities in their bid to become the talk of Jimmy Choo the press do not mind choosing the most jarring shoes as they are well aware their shoes will benoticed. In a way, celebrities make use of outrageous high heel shoes to help them to be noticedand remain in the buzz.Shoe crazy celebsExcessive media hype over bold, outrageous and seductiveshoes has created a cult of celebrities known for their fetishes for high heels and extraordinaryshoes. Some of the most shoe-worthy celebs reputed for their extreme craze for high heel shoes are Jimmy Choo Shoes --Victoria Beckham - Posh Spice, as she is better known, feels she is addicted to high heel shoes. "I just can't concentrate in flats" the Spice Girl said in an interview recently. Victoria is alwaysin the news for her bold and innovative skyscraper heels designed by high profile shoe designers ofthe likes of Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, and Jimmy Choo.-Beyonc - "I love those super-highshoes that are out at the moment. I'm addicted," the sensational singer and actress once exclaimed. Jimmy Choo Australia Her high heel stiletto shoes and platform high heel shoes have created quite a stir in the shoefashion world.-Sarah Jessica Parker - Her shoe loving character Carrie Bradshaw in the TV seriesSex and the City made Manolo Blahnik a household name. A fashionista with considerable influence inthe fashion world, SJP herself is an active ambassador of designer high heel shoes. "My name isSarah Jessica, and I own well over 100 pairs of Manolo Blahniks," she once claimed.-Rihanna - The
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 343948