━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Louboutin sont le r  fusWartraunse 12/3/25(日) 21:55

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Louboutin sont le r
 ■名前 : fusWartraunse <ro.m.a.i.nje.t.t.er@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/3/25(日) 21:55
 ■Web : http://www.officialgiuseppezanottishop.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   else are prettified by the countless tones of pink. Speaking of her move to paint her BentleyContinental GT cherry blossom pink, the billionaire heiress nonchalantly says, "'I love it, it's sopretty. I've just always wanted a pink car."Accessories and more accessories The famous quote onfashion of Paris Hilton is "The only rule is don't be boring. Dress cute wherever you go." Thishotel chain heiress pays a lot of attention to detail when it comes to her accessories. They are Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes always in matching or in sync with her daring designer outfits. Recently, the 'Hottie and theNottie' star was spotted in a blue and white sundress, blue cardigan, blue heels and blue handbag.And to top off the look she drove her customized blue Bentley.Apart from her much talked abouthandbags, designer shoes and over-sized sunglasses that she always wears, the favorite, or ratherthe number one accessory of the 'Simple Life' star, is her Chihuahua. Paris has reportedly four Giuseppe Zanotti Boots Chihuahuas named Harajuku, Tokyo, Bambi, and Tinkerbell. She is even credited with popularizing the "toy dog" trend of carrying a small dog in one's oversize purse, which she's done with bothTinkerbell and her other Chihuahua, Bambi. The author of Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose, Paris wears her attitude on her sleeves. She was recently seen in awhite tee with a statement, 'I love shoes, bags and boys'.The party hearty actress is also said to Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals be a huge fan of diamond jewelery. "I love fashion, and I love diamonds" proclaims Hilton whoendorses Italian jewelery designer Damiani. Paris lately generated a lot of publicity by ordering $282k worth of diamonds for her Bentley's dashboard. Nicknamed 'Star' and 'Princess', Paris alsoowns an ever growing personal collection of diamond necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that shewears to special events.She is mad about shoes Paris is a celebrated shoe lover. She is known to
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 343907