━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Italy so you need n  wvatkowcev 12/3/25(日) 8:45

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Italy so you need n
 ■名前 : wvatkowcev <mi.n.to.n.w.e.afer@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/3/25(日) 8:45
 ■Web : http://www.christianlouboutin-shoes-uk.net
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   imitation range of the other designer footwear and see what all could go with that. This would makethe ladies look trendier as they would be thinking in a different way.Fashion Stylist's Tips On HowTo Dress For WorkDressing for work can be daunting. So we went to Manhattan most sought after imageconsultant, Lori Silverstein for her advice on how to power dress. Lori offers her exclusive rosterof private clients, many of which are high power executives advice on their personal appearance, Christian Louboutin image, grooming and wardrobe. believe the best strategy for women dressing in today workenvironment is to embrace a tailored silhouette which is feminine, classic and clean and modeled onthe European approach to dressing,?says Lori. We sat down with her to get her fabulous tips on howto dress for work in style. lori-silverstein.jpgWhat are some of the essential items a woman shouldown in her work wardrobe? I strongly encourage my clients to invest in classic but stylish pieces. Christian Louboutin Shoes Basic items in the fall wardrobe should include: streamlined cashmere coats which fall right at theknee and are perfect for skirts, dresses and trousers; pencil skirts in beautiful wools andcashmere or cashmere blends; fitted blazers with narrow shoulders with a cinched or defined waist;cashmere sweaters; beautifully tailored trousers and pantsuits with a well proportioned leg, pairedwith a beautiful silk blouse; and tailored shift dresses (both sleeveless and with sleeves) that Christian Louboutin UK follow the contours but are not oo?form fitting. Good fabrics are key and contribute to a rich,elegant and timeless look. What types of accessories should a woman opt for when dressing for theoffice? I believe accessories complete and enhance a look, and a good shoe, handbag, belt, scarfand jewelry are essential. Shoes For the work environment, I love a kitten heel or a 2-3 inch heel,and prefer a good classic pump with a bit of twist, as well as a sling back. My favorite shoe
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 343772