━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼vivienne westwood m  asdfgt24q 12/3/9(金) 20:04

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : vivienne westwood m
 ■名前 : asdfgt24q <viviennewestwood33@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/3/9(金) 20:04
 ■Web : http://www.abercrombieoutletfitch.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   vivienne westwood vivienne westwood w #3f0040;"> Cameron Silver is the founder and co-owner of decades vintage shop in Los Angeles. Cameron has vivienne westwood mens vivienne westwood mens a won many awards, such as' Retailer of the Year "and" Fashion for Life. " Since opening in 1997, tens of years is known as a leader in the vintage arena and red carpet vivienne westwood jewellery vivienne westwood jewellery d dressing celebrities such as Nicole Kidman , Jennifer Lopez and Renee Zellweger. The jovial style, Cameron himself, is often photographed on the red carpet

love Miriam Haskell jewelry is the only surviving American luxury brand of costume jewelry that still makes the items manually in America, just as Miriam is almost 100 years ago. When I met the owners of Haskell and passed their archives, it's just a click away. We used the DNA in the historic brand vivienne westwood mens z as fresh and relevant, and the response was uniformly positive. We are in a conversation capsule collections continue

For me this is quite simple:. men's collection of historical Ebony Fashion Fair. I bought a collection of all Vivienne Westwood, Brioni, in Mugler and Missoni, than for the store, two answers:. collection of Christian Dior and Jean Desses Haute Couture from the 50s, which was previously owned by the wife of Wells Fargo executive power, and buy Yves Saint Laurent vivienne westwood earrings vivienne westwood earrings g dress African collection of the original owner

Ah, thanks, I buy from friends, so I have pieces from the ethnic-inspired single men Haider Ackermann collection, to the custom parts made for me by emerging designers such as Andrea Sutisno Jakarta , plus I do some damage in Barneys and I live for INA in New York.

of awards season, there are trends you expect? All the dresses in the store you hope to see on the red vivienne westwood earrings z carpet?

Everything is special for decades, but I'm very excited about the 30s number of bias cut dresses just received, and I would like to see someone, some highly-80S Lacroix Haute Couture in Paris

Who are hottest designers get a lot of clients who are in the hunt for something special - for example, Birkin in a color or Alaia dress

Alaia, Halston and Yves Saint Laurent to pay rent for special pieces that you do not miss the fab Birkin.? But many of our customers get more vivienne westwood g leave for a more unusual and the production as a Hermes bag in our collection Lyn Revson ..

Yes and no. If a brand is a renaissance in some vivienne westwood store p way the supporters want to find the original design, but fashion designers want to "lost" to mark them from a conglomerate buys and renovates old house
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 339530