━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼vivienne westwood V  asdfgt25x 12/2/2(木) 11:28

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : vivienne westwood V
 ■名前 : asdfgt25x <wuyamei9@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/2/2(木) 11:28
 ■Web : http://www.viviennewestwood.org
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Stacy Ann "Fergie Melissa Vivienne Flip Flops and" Vivienne Westwood handbags Fergusoncheap (March 27, 1975 in Whittier, California) is the lead singer of The Black Eyed Peas. Ferguson is a two-time Grammy Award winner. He joined the Black Eyed Peas in 2003, replacing Kim Hill. In July 2005, she became engaged to actor Josh Duhamel. Biography and music career Stacy Ferguson was born to parents Terri and Pat Ferguson who were of Irish and Scottish descent. As a child actress, she appeared on the television program Kids Incorporated vivienne westwood vivienne westwood h for several years with Renee Sands, who had b ecom vivienne westwood out another member of Wild Orchid. Her well-scrubbed image on that show presents a great contrast to the image of the ghetto-funk that more recently has begun to grow. vivienne westwood c Ferguson was the voice of Sally Brown in two Charlie Brown specials: "Flashbeagle s, Charlie Brown (1984) and Snoopy 's Getting Married, C Vivienne Westwood Bags harlie Brown (1985). She has a sister, Dana Ferguson, who is an actress. Later, Ferguson was a member of female trio Wild Orchid which she fronted vivienne westwood jewellery vivienne westwood jewellery s with fellow Kids Incorporated star Renee Sands and Stefanie Ridel of. Wild Orchid released two vivienne westwood store vivienne westwood store c albums, but after completing their third album, their record company refused vivienne westwood store e to let go. This led to an emotional crisis, and Stacy sought therapy. She left the group shortly thereafter. Her disappointment with Wild Orchid led to an addiction to crystal meth and ecstasy. She told a Glasgow newspaper: "I started to make ecstasy. Then I got addicted to crystal methamphetamine. My weight dropped to 90 pounds, so I lied to my friends and said I was bulimic. Finally, I started going crazy. "In July 2003, had a guest role on the Rocket Power special online l 123 456 789, Reggie 's Big Beach Break, on Nickelodeon, voicing a fictitious pop music star named Shaffika. Trivia According to Adam Carolla, Fergie (when it was in Wild Orchid) hit him at a party in the UK vivienne westwood front of his wife. He told the story in the May 16, 2006 123 456 789 saleepisode bags of Adam Carolla's show. In May 2004, was chosen as one of those bracelets Mag azine Vivienne Westwood 's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. In May 2006, Maxim magazine named Fergie # 36 on its annual Hot vivienne westwood jewellery v 100 list. She is also featured in Maxim girls gallery. She was voted in 2006 FHM Top 100 Women in the United Kingdom. Ferguson's solo career has embarked on a solo career, but has said he believes that only a side project and are still recording and touring with the band. Will . i.am confirmed his album is called The Dutchess. Vivienne Westwood has been rec rded belts the new version of the song "True" with fellow band mates will.i.am the soundtrack to 50 First Dates. Recently, recorded two songs, "Won t 'Let You Fall" and "Bailamos", for the movie Poseidon, which also appeared. Related article: pgapi.devstaff.org/node / 94326 />
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 329314