━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼paul smith uk Georg  asdfgt28v 12/1/27(金) 4:53

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : paul smith uk Georg
 ■名前 : asdfgt28v <wuyamei5@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/1/27(金) 4:53
 ■Web : http://www.viviennewood-store.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   George Groves blew away Paul Smith inside two rounds to successfully defend his British and Commonwealth super-middleweight titles and enhance his growing reputation as one of Britain's finest prospects. 23-year-old entered the competition at Wembley Arena on the back of 13 straight victories, was in no mood to hang around as he ripped through Smith's defense, prompting referee Victor Loughlin to step in and stop the fight. fight for the first time since relieving James DeGale of his British title in May - a belt DeGale claimed the victory over Smith last year - Groves started cautiously as both men seemed to settle into the race. After a clever beginning, it was two shots before Smith broke Groves' defense with a late variety before the clock. Visibly upset by his defensive lapse, tore a burnt Groves in his opponent in the second and sent Smith to the canvas with a chop right-hand man. Smith hit count but he was all over and the referee rightly stepped in after Groves dished more punishment. "The idea was to use my sharp, front foot and my jab," Groves says. "I am mature and hit harder . These guys get bashed up pretty quickly. " Former WBA heavyweight champion David Haye, Groves' former stable mate and training partner was ringside for the fight and liked what he saw. He said: "I was overjoyed, ecstatic, he begins to do what he does at the gym in the ring Paul Smith is a tough fighter but you saw how he was ..." Earlier in the night, Billy Joe Saunders took up his first title as a pro in just his 11th fight, on points against Gary Boulder to become the South middleweight champion. Saunders, a 2008 Olympian, was made to work hard during their first 10-rounder before prevailing 99-92 in the judge's scorecards to retain his unbeaten record. The 22-year-old had the better of the previous rounds and threatened to beat his opponent in the fourth, only to Boulder to meet with a rally of his own in the fifth. Saunders regrouped, however, came back strongly to rock Boulder with a shudder left hook in the ninth - that somehow Boulder resisted - and he turned the contest which he had started it, put Boulder on the back foot with some paul smith uk paul smith uk n eye-catching combinations. "It's something I have missed my entire career - a good 10 rounds under your belt" Saunders said. "Money can not buy it. It's better than all knockouts. Now I know I have to go back to the gym and learn to deal with it." COPY; ESPN EMEA Ltd.  / / Create your sharelet with desired properties and set the button element to false each object = SHARETHIS.addEntry (title: "Groves knocks out Smith for lighting up Wembley Arena", url: "www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/119923. html? CMP = viral_story ', summary:' George Groves blew away Paul Smith inside two rounds to successfully defend his British and Commonwealth super-middleweight titles and enhance his growing reputation as one of Britain's finest prospects ", button: false ) / / Output your customized button document.write (' Share '); / / Tie customized button ShareThis button functionality. each element = document.getElementById ("shareBtm"); object.attachButton (elements), E-mail Feedback Print   E   class = "mlmdl"> class="mlbtm">  style="float:none;clear:both;margin:0;padding:0;">   laquo; Ferguson left Old Trafford glory | Burns holds out Katsidis landing interim facilitate title raquo;  class =" p650B ">    id = "blurbMdl">   id = "blurbBtm">  Where omniPageName = "News: George Groves knocks out Paul Smith for lighting up Wembley Arena", was omniCt = 'story', was omniSiteSection1 = "Boxing "; was omniSiteSection2 =" News ", was omniStoryId =" 119923 ", was omniAuthId =" "; was _isStory = 1; id="sidebar">  Latest Most Viewed class="cont">  News | Features  id = "latest-news-cont">  Cricket: Sutton retires after battle with depression Football: Lehmann adds "very, very sad" City Tennis: Judy Murray confirmed as GB Fed Cup captain Football: Dalglish blasts FA over Suarez charge Tennis: "no truth" to Hingis Fed Cup reports Offers list # Specials-news-cont # divlnews border: 0; margin- top: 0; padding:. 0; Special List # Specials-news-cont # divlnews ul padding-top:. 0; Special List # Specials-news-cont # divlnews ul li margin: 0px; id="lastest-fetures-cont" style="display:none;"> You only get one chance?   ESPN UFC Podcast: is Michael Bisping potential paul smith uk b title shot being rushed through? Should he wait for Anderson Silva to retire? Plus, a look ahead to Jon Jones title defense against Lyoto Machida and the rest of the UFC 140

This weekend Real Madrid host Barcelona as they renew one of the most convincing rivalries in world football. Here we take a look back at some other notable Clasico clash

Live on ESPN: Three thrilling FA Cup third round clash is set for live broadcast in January, including Arsenal's duel with Leeds

Betting Bunker: Who do you think back on a path that requires a lot length off the tee? European Tour's most powerful drivers of course Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal all won this weekend, so in line for a place in Team of the Week is long
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 327931