━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Gratified Brand-new  GarmamsCymN 12/1/5(木) 7:42

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Gratified Brand-new
 ■名前 : GarmamsCymN <hutbeph@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 12/1/5(木) 7:42
 ■Web : http://hutbephot247.net
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   People ordinarily petition me why I致e fit so consumed with the cause of PTSD and why I wanted it to be the focal point of my initial idiosyncrasy film. My retort is that I wanted to use my art, in whatever demeanour I could, to spill incandescence on this crippling disease. In 2004, I purchased a replica of Nina Berman痴 PURPLE HEARTS REQUITAL FROM IRAQ, a book of essays and tragically gorgeous photographs which tells the experiences of 20 servicemen and women who were wounded in the Iraq Against and their hard H&#250;t B&#7875; Ph&#7889;t road to recovery. I read the paperback, cover to hide, that evening, and was forever changed. I in a wink began to solicit old hat men and women in the military to interview. I had no verified goal other than to impress a drift thongtaccong of why and how they did what they did. I had ripe hopes that someday the 登ut, whatever it was to be, would present itself. It was during these months of interviews and encounters that I began to study all round the perils of PTSD.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 323063