━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼paul smith sale uk  woodhzzk 11/12/29(木) 18:05

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : paul smith sale uk
 ■名前 : woodhzzk <wweirui4@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 11/12/29(木) 18:05
 ■Web : http://www.abercrombiefitchsale1.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   British architect Piers Gough of Nottingham, England.

Paul Center for cancer treatment is complete, the latest Maggie Smith, sitting room, library, and the treatment room walls a bright color to add center-dot chair equipped with.

, building also invited those affected by cancer, including a large kitchen on a cup of tea chat. Maggie was established fifteen years ago, recently completed by the OMA in Glasgow, then to open this year in the UK was the second of three centers.

? fashion designer Sir Paul Smith, Sarah Brown, the architect Piers Gough Wednesday, November 2 at the Nottingham Open Mag.

heralds the official opening of the Nottingham area for people affected by cancer, cancer treatment and support of the new era brought hope and comfort of thousands. In the Breast Institute Nottingham City Hospital is located next to the

Maggie's Nottingham, to help people through the emotional support of evidence-based programs offered by hospitals that provide treatment to complement and actual diagnosis of paul smith uk g cancer complex.

Center, Sarah Brown, patron of the Maggie's joy in life, some of the campaign in the UK and the ninth-Magee Center, designed by the architect Piers Gough CBE is a, CZWG Architects LLP founding partner in.

height of the nearest symmetric design and a rich Maggie Nottingham area and have a sense of balance. Glass, ceramic tiles, plants grown in terms of building high-oval, paul smith uk paul smith uk h a small basement floats. Kitchen and sitting room and balcony on the expansion of people.

Piers Gough to enjoy a quiet one, and the uplifting aroma and texture to create the space is designed for use in landscape view and provides a venue for missing said: paul smith suits paul smith suits v "Maggie's Nottingham, light peaceful and non-institutional Sanctuary is designed for those who walk through the door the wood being protected by, the center who are affected by the cancer can come to relax a busy hospital, next to the cozy and comfortable space paul smith sale uk paul smith sale uk q will be hidden from the elements, while the visitors center can be involved with nature is a safe space. look out for people who likes to look through the door will be induced;: once a unique blend of light and space is to create a paul smith sale paul smith sale a welcoming environment ... they "

Piers Gough of the CBE is a well-known architect, founder of Maggie, Maggie Keswick Jencks was a personal friend. He is famous for bold and imaginative architecture and Maggie, born in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire ? fashion designer Paul Smith has designed interiors for Maggie, Nottingham.

rejoice in, open-plan design has been created. . His design around the world

his trip will include photos taken during the period he says: "I have cancer and living with their families and friends who participated to make this center is very excited: it's all the people and to the city, as well as fantastic new will be a great resource for: Voodoo Gough is an amazing architect, have the pleasure to work with the design. "

Maggie Nottingham Breast Institute at Nottingham City Hospital, located next to the middle Trent Cancer Network provides. Area paul smith sale c of ??approximately 1.3 million people - a population of middle-Trent Cancer Network, Nottingham, North Nottinghamshire and covers Lincolnshire. This area is not within the year than new cases of cancer 4000

Maggie's Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Laura Lee said. "People across the region to the center to create a reality and I dumped a huge effort to raise the community affected by the devastating consequences of cancer and boasts a heritage of thousands made continuous, we will publish an audit of Nottingham.

the "support of Maggie's proven program for the antidote to despair, isolation and role within the community in raising awareness and rallying support has been fantastic to go to Pinchess Lynette's cancer diagnosis. Gough pier inspiration and values, by making people feel safe, to facilitate this support will help you design offers a unique environment. Under a special roof, Maggie can not people find their way cancer will help. "

Paul Smith inspired a dedicated pair of bone china mugs designed to celebrate the opening of Nottingham Maggie cozy interiors he has created for tying this design provided by the mug features and a cat at home 'Print www.paulsmith.co.uk Paul Smith in Nottingham and online stores are available in Willoughby House' at home more: 20 percent of sales will be donated paul smith suits o to Maggie, charity organizations and the 15th birthday of the column or the development of growth To celebrate the 15 Center

2011 a landmark year for Maggie. fifteen years in the space, through Maggie's cancer over nearly half million people, help to build a new life has been greatly UK the growth of the cancer population, the level of support available.

168,373 to increase the three new centers are opening this year 11 comments

is a mistake: This is just one of the internal We paul smith sale uk i think outside the box may be common to find, so is commonplace. Oh, is just a common box! So why all the extra details of the alum and the extra level of a bother? I just do not get it. " / P> for residents of the other centers are focused on the user and space. This furniture, boxes and naff architectural aesthetic is sweet.

will focus on: the ellipse is a very gentle : cancer sucks, I always see people fighting it are excited, the center of peoples 'lives will be a great blessing.

how the novel word to the appearance' will give a bad name, at least Gehry's interior appearance geometric relationship've got it tomorrow, the date will be.

is what I look like not interested, and I a beautiful thought, but then I breast cancer survivor.. This is for us, we need help if and peace of mind is a fantastic place to go. We worry about the pain can meet and share with others, eg dreadful disease of cancer, but many people in this building, it would be helpful: I agree

I think the concept of the beautiful and the interior space is bright and cheerful and the architect of this building in the case a resposibility on how the weather will be and how it is attractive to visit in ten years time is to visit the bright idea to place is to quickly out of date, that I'm going to be ..

Dezeen's your opinion on the submitted project, where the world level of the profession and the public by allowing a large working platform eulha is high.  my professional architectural photography and, in recent years, in the form of credit, the recognition of our research has shown that the end seems to have seen? either by the architect's copyright subsumed, or no does not apply, instead of, or the new comers that are specialized in sub-standard work, to make headlines, the state (Refer to the subsequent one document), and this is worth a lot of people can see the building of high quality since all the unique representation Photo of the profession because of its importance will need to be more aware, otherwise, we have provided the architect of their just going to let the beauty What a shame..

is damaged in this way, because losing the best talent available, while locking the lower and lower figure walking by the story of the ellipse is displayed: the ellipse of curvature of the pure and flexible, allowing almost no report on the building.

like always with Pierce With Gough whose buildings mark, I want to see. He's just such a simple idea works to enrich technology did not. Nottingham building's four out of the cut or flying buttresses of the box constructivist synthetic or not. It is language It's not enough to push the radical: it's not familiar enough with the traditional: It's style 'Festival of Britain', in fact, is a quaint 1950s many of the children, more than the 60's
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 321476