━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼air max 90 by Xsk  woodhzgt 11/12/4(日) 16:23

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : air max 90 by Xsk
 ■名前 : woodhzgt <wuyamei1@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 11/12/4(日) 16:23
 ■Web : http://www.juicycouture-uksale.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Air Max Light is one of my favorite shoes ever. This is the perfect combination of Air Max One and Air Max 90 and a sneaker that was never released in the U.S. in any color combination OG.

In the summer air max air max s of 2007, I spent several days hunting in Paris and London for three original colors that were at that time:

We see that Nike has released two original colors in the "harvest" for makeup Quickstrike. I have nothing against the vintage makeup of some of the 70s-style sneakers. It actually looks good on the first set of participants from 2007 and added a great deal air max o for the whole package of these trainers, from production to marketing.

I also do not mind Portland, and if you do not already know this, you air max 90 e can fade pretty good at this with some acetone rubber and sponge

I absolutely love vintage style top of those with thick suede Natty. It looks like if you ever use the official ball of the air max 90 air max 90 l NBA Blacktop game and turn it into suede. I'm not feeling yellow soles of all these, of course.

First, this is not even consistent. It is only on the rear panel of the midsole, and it is not even complete yellowing. It looks like it was drawn with sharpie. If this is just a tan color and go throughout the sneaker, it may even be worse. This type of yellowing looks like it could be "washed".

My other issue with yellowing, that just does not fit on this sneaker. This model still looks like a techy work sneaker and there is no reason to compensate for that aesthetic with this rotten, look. Everyone knows when your Air Max look like this here, they will fall to pieces at any second. I do not know why this is desirable for each eye?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 24:59 and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or Trackback from your own site.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 314757