━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼How do I uninstall  TanyaXXXNice 11/11/26(土) 22:28

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : How do I uninstall
 ■名前 : TanyaXXXNice <angieexoxoxvart@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 11/11/26(土) 22:28
 ■Web : http://wyszukiwarka-mp3.eu/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Okay I have been addicted to youtube for a long time now not uploading videos but like going on it talking to people and same with facebook how do I get help for my addictions? Damn please god help me I am very worried I didnt mean to do anything bad what should I do? advice please? thanksMy acer laptop doesnt ever go past the neverending loading bar i got the computer from a friend last week and it wasnt new so how would i get it to work plus safe mode w/ networking doesnt work it loads the files then stays there it never continues. I have a desktop acer but i dont have the disc for either can i download it? mp3 I am kind of nervous because a guy on youtube said he could track me easily. Is this so? Can he track me down?Whenever I try to turn it on nothing happens. I have to turn off the power wait 10sec...turn on the power wait 10sec..and then press the power button and it turns on. It then takes me straight to the Bios and i have to press boot from hard drive. Its works fine after this. Its really annoying because i cant overclock my CPU for some reason It doesnt say i have any errors in the bios. Spec: Intel I5-2500k Asus p8p67 pro Radeon 6870 6gb Ram 1tb Hard drive Thanksmp3We can't help you. You are not giving us any clue to your problem. How are you connecting? Is your router connecting other machines? What error messages do you get.dont watch it trust me its not worth it. You will get scarred for life when you watch this. This is your warning. If you do watch it expect extreme paranoia, apparition, hollucinations, and extreme depression. You have been warned
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 312540