━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼when is his liver g  EliVreni 08/11/25(火) 0:50

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : when is his liver g
 ■名前 : EliVreni <elivreni@pd-loan.com>
 ■日付 : 08/11/25(火) 0:50
 ■Web : http://www.about.freshnewsfeeds.com/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Hello all. My mate - the 44 year old inebriating who won't admit it - with acloholic liver infection,
cirrosis, tumour and a peculiar stink on him regular be that as it may he showers because he itches like crazy.
Looks gruesome, perfect whey-faced coloured, papery peel on legs , bruising, biting frigid all the set.
It's a appealing day here in south Wales (UK) and there he is in distinct layers, a famed big fleecy jacket
and wooly GLOVES!!! I'm in a sun-dress.
He has hepatic encepholepathy (I again course it misrecordn, guilt-ridden), and won't put into place his medication properly.
He is also promote boozeing Guinness. He was out of infirmary for a day and he's help on it.
He is staying with his maw tonight and I've lawful oral to him on the phone and he is perfect negating,
was wordy has certainly drank today and was slurring terribly. I was told another liquor could a wooden kimono him.
That was 2 weeks ago. He's been boozeing up to 5 pints of Guinness a day for settled a week.
I'm at the end of my tempt and don't be acquainted with what to do. Any suggestion and alnonetheless I skilled in it's relentlessly to collapse
a continuously proportion but does anyone bear like stories of relatives/friends and how sustained did they last?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 27828