━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Real Forex Software  Livadchoo 11/9/4(日) 1:35

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Real Forex Software
 ■名前 : Livadchoo <kiamureskooo@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 11/9/4(日) 1:35
 ■Web : http://www.born-fx.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   About 90% of all forex related software is sold through the CBank affiliate network which means that all vendors are obliged to offer for 8 weeks no questions asked money back guarantee! That is actually unbearable for them for most purchasers who have not configure the software properly simply return the product and ask a refund... But software manifactureres are getting clever regarding this problem!
When you buy a forex robot for example, you download a fake one - I am not kidding. I bought the famous BORN Night Owl and received a copy of something that kept losing my money every single day. Yet once the 8 weeks for refund were through, the guys sent an email to me me and sent me the real staff!!! An amazing forex robot that is currently bringing me 500 dollars dailyevery day on a 10K deposit, believe it or not...
So - buy wisely! Buy the product, but do not use it until 60 days have passed, then you receive the real thing which can bring a lot of money to you. I need to try it with other forex robots as well. Come on guys forexpros - if you have similar experience, share it!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 271593