━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Little known facts  Omarresku 11/9/3(土) 16:07

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Little known facts
 ■名前 : Omarresku <kiamureskooo@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 11/9/3(土) 16:07
 ■Web : http://www.born-fx.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   About 90% of all forex related products is being sold through ClickBank which means that all manifacturers have to secure for 8 weeks no questions asked money back guarantee! That is actually awful for the manifacturers for most purchasers who are not able to configure the forex expert advisors properly simply return the product and ask a refund... However, vendors are getting clever about it!
When you purchase a forex expert advisor for instance, you get a crappy one - I am not kidding. I purchased the brand new BORN Night Owl and received a copy of something that kept losing my money on and on. But once the 8 weeks for refund were through, the guys contacted me and sent me the real robot!!! An amazing forex robot that is currently bringing me 500 dollars dailyevery day on a 10K deposit, believe it or not...
So - buy wisely! Buy the product, but do not use it until 60 days have passed, then you receive the real thing which can bring a lot of money to you. I need to try it with other forex robots as well. Come on guys forexpros - if you have similar experience, share it!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 271460